Christmas Wonderland 2016 is open 2 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2017, from 3.30pm to 11.00pm daily

General Admission Ticket
  • A General Admission ticket is required for entry into Christmas Wonderland.
  • Each ticket allows 1 person to enter Christmas Wonderland.
  • Admission is complimentary for children under 0.9m (limited to 3 children per paying adult).
  • Selected attractions within Christmas Wonderland are ticketed separately.
General Admission 16 Dec 2016 - 1 Jan 2017 $8
Enjoy a host of fun activities included with your Christmas Wonderland admission ticket:
  • Photo Opportunities with Hi-5's Jup Jup
  • Magical Forest
  • Christmas Carols (Thursdays to Fridays)
  • Blizzard Time
  • Access to Festive Market
  • Access to Luminarie – Sculptures of Light
  • Festive Parades (Last two weekends of Dec)
  • Yuletide sessions (Fridays and Saturdays)
  • Santa's Cottage
 

Get 25% off entry tickets to Christmas Wonderland with Visa Checkout. Enter promo code VISA before selecting your tickets!

Christmas Wonderland and Visa have come together to bring you a special holiday experience. Enjoy 25% savings on your entry ticket when you make a booking with Visa Checkout using a Visa card. Enter promo code VISA to apply the discount.

25% off* entry with VISA Checkout in 5 simple steps!
  1    Select "Enter promo code" above the Select An Event section.
  2    Enter promo code VISA and select Submit.
  3    Select an event date and number of tickets.
  4    Sign up for VISA Checkout account.
  5    Complete your purchase with VISA Checkout using a VISA card and enjoy 25% off entry tickets!

Visa Checkout is a new online payment service which lets you pay online in a couple of clicks with any of your existing credit or debit cards. Visa Checkout, the easier way to pay online. Find out more at www.visacheckout.com.sg

  • Promotion valid until 31 December 2016
  • Only valid for entry tickets for General Admission into Christmas Wonderland purchased with Visa Checkout using a Singapore-issued Visa card at www.christmaswonderland.sg and www.asiaboxoffice.com
  • Only valid for new Visa Checkout accounts
  • Maximum of 8 entry tickets can be purchased in one transaction
  • Only valid while stocks last
  • Christmas Wonderland Ticketing Sale and Entry Terms and Conditions apply

 


 
 
BOOKABLE ATTRACTIONS
 
Ice Skating Rink
Snow Playground
Hi-5 Funtastic House
 
 
  • Entry to the Ice Palace and Hi-5 Fantastic House is limited to ticketholders of the respective attractions only.
  • 1 parent/guardian can have access to a viewing area within the compound for every Ice Skating Rink, Snow Playground and/or Hi-5 Funtastic House ticketholder (under the age of 12).
Only 75% of tickets for the bookable attractions are available for pre-booking online. The remaining 25% has been set aside for sale onsite. We encourage you to pre-book your preferred session online to avoid disappointment.
 
 
Ice Skating Rink
 
Please refer to the Ice Palace Terms and Conditions for more details before purchasing tickets.
Only 75% of tickets for the bookable attractions are available for pre-booking online. The remaining 25% has been set aside for sale onsite. We encourage you to pre-book your preferred session online to avoid disappointment.
  • This Attraction is for patrons aged 4 and above.
  • Each session lasts for 45 minutes.
  • Each ticket admits 1 pax and is valid for the session stated on the ticket only.
  • Children who are of height 0.9m and below must be accompanied in the Ice Skating Rink by a parent/guardian at all times. The parent/guardian must purchase a separate ticket for entry to the Ice Skating Rink.
  • The price of a ticket includes the rental of a pair of ice skates.
  • Patrons are required to wear socks and ice skates at all times.
  • Gloves and socks are sold separately onsite at the ticketing counters.
Admission Ticket
Ice Skating Rink Sessions 2 Dec 2016 – 1 Jan 2017 $18/pax

SESSION TIMINGS

 

* Session timings are subject to change at the organiser's discretion.

Ice Skating Rink
Session Time
Doors Open (4.00 PM)
Session 1 4.30 PM - 5.15 PM
Session 2 5.25 PM - 6.10 PM
Session 3 6.20PM - 7.05PM
  Cleaning
Session 4 7.30PM - 8.15PM
Session 5 8.25PM - 9.10PM
Session 6 9.20PM - 10.05PM
Session 7 10.15PM - 11.00PM
Doors Close (11.00 pm)
 
Snow Playground
 
Please refer to the Ice Palace Terms and Conditions for more details before purchasing tickets.
Only 75% of tickets for the bookable attractions are available for pre-booking online. The remaining 25% has been set aside for sale onsite. We encourage you to pre-book your preferred session online to avoid disappointment.
  • This Attraction is only for children between 2-12 years of age.
  • Each session lasts for 20 minutes.
  • Each ticket admits 1 pax and is valid for the session stated on the ticket only.
  • The price of a ticket includes the rental of snow boots.
  • Participants are required to wear socks, snow boots and gloves in the Snow Playground at all times.
  • Participants are highly encouraged to bring their own jackets.
  • Gloves and socks are sold separately onsite at the ticketing counters.
Admission Ticket
1 Snow Playground Session 16 Dec 2016 – 1 Jan 2017 $16/pax

SESSION TIMINGS

 

* Session timings are subject to change at the organiser's discretion.

Snow Playground
Session Time
Doors Open (3.30PM)
Session 1 4.00PM - 4.20PM
Session 2 4.30PM -4.50PM
Session 3 5.00PM - 5.20PM
Session 4 5.30PM - 5.50PM
Session 5 6.00PM - 6.20PM
Session 6 6.30PM - 6.50PM
  Cleaning
Session 7 7.30PM - 7.50PM
Session 8 8.00PM - 8.20PM
Session 9 8.30PM - 8.50PM
Session 10 9.00PM - 9.20PM
Session 11 9.30PM - 9.50PM
Session 12 10.00PM - 10.20PM
Session 13 10.30PM - 10.50PM
Doors Close (10.50PM)
 
* Companion tickets are sold on event grounds only.
Please refer to the Hi-5 Funtastic House Terms and Conditions for more details before purchasing tickets.
Only 75% of tickets for the bookable attractions are available for pre-booking online. The remaining 25% has been set aside for sale onsite. We encourage you to pre-book your preferred session online to avoid disappointment.
  • This Attraction is only for children between 4-12 years of age.
  • Each Hi-5 Funtastic House ticket allows access to 1 child (aged between 4-12) and 1 free accompanying parent/guardian (subject to capacity).
  • Additional accompanying parent/guardian (max 1 only) may observe the experience at the Hi-5 Funtastic House viewing area only.
  • This attraction is a Hi-5 themed interactive playground and not a live show by cast members. No Hi-5 cast will be present at the Hi-5 Funtastic House.
Admission Ticket
Admission to Hi-5 Funtastic House $24
Please note this is a Hi-5 themed interactive playground and not a live show by cast members. No Hi-5 cast will be present.
 

SESSION TIMINGS

 

* Session timings are subject to change at the organiser's discretion

Session Timings for Weekdays
2 Dec, 5 - 9 Dec, 12 - 16 Dec, 19 - 23 Dec 2016
Session Time
Doors Open (3.30 PM)
Session 1 4.00PM - 4.45PM
Session 2 5.00PM - 5.45PM
Session 3 6.00PM - 6.45PM
Session 4 7.00PM - 7.45PM

 

 

Session Timings for Weekends
(Including 26th - 30th Dec 2016)
3 & 4 Dec, 10 & 11 Dec, 17 & 18 Dec,
24 Dec - 1 Jan
Session Time
Doors Open (2.30PM)
Session A 3.00PM - 3.45PM
Session 1 4.00PM - 4.45PM
Session 2 5.00PM - 5.45PM
Session 3 6.00PM - 6.45PM
Session 4 7.00PM - 7.45PM